All Day Stackpole Centre
Info from Stackpole centre:
You may need emergency assistance outside of normal office hours for a serious issue at the property such as a heating failure or flood. We have provided a limited emergency pager service and it will only deal with emergency situations. Please do not call this number for other issues.
The number is 07623 978184.
We always advise you to call the relevant emergency service such as the Police; Ambulance or Coastguard in an emergency.’
Stackpole Centre – How do I get there?
* M4 to CARMARTHEN.
* At CARMARTHEN join the A40 to ST CLEARS.
* At ST CLEARS roundabout, take 1st EXIT onto the A477 to PEMBROKE DOCK.
* CONTINUE along the A477, After passing through MILTON-
* Look for the Vauxhall garage on the RIGHT and take the 1ST FORK LEFT for PEMBROKE onto the A4075
* At Pembroke you will come to a mini roundabout take the 2ND EXIT down the hill.
* Turn LEFT AFTER the school onto the B4319 to CASTLEMARTIN, up the steep hill.
* At the top of the hill turn left at the junction marked Stackpole / Bosherston / Castlemartin B4319.
* Follow brown signs for Stackpole Centre. The B4319 will take you through St Petrox. Do NOT follow signs to Stackpole Village!
* At a junction marked BOSHERSTON (left) and Castlemartin (right) turn very sharp left (almost going back on yourself) down lane marked
STACKPOLE CENTRE, HOME FARM AND MENCAP GARDENS.
* At end of the lane (“T” junction) turn RIGHT then take 2ND RIGHT into converted farm building complex – Stackpole Outdoor Learning Centre complex.
The car park is on your left.